Monday, November 2, 2009

Could it Be?

Hedwig, the cat I have had for around 9 years, has a number of different quirks. Because her knee caps are misplaced she runs/hops/walks/??? like a opossum. Her tongue is, most likely, approximately a half inch too big for her mouth judging by how it always sticks out. She is a master of the cat philosophy of "I will be loved when it suits me, and you will love me when and only when I allow it."

But perhaps the quirk I like the most is she tends to be the most un-photogenic cat I have ever known.



These are a few examples of my dear Hedwig. There are more, but I am saving those for the day when I may have to blackmail her for her precious cat money.

So, the question remains: How does Hedwig feel about this? Well...
Yep. Pretty much the way she feels about everything else.

There it is. I have presented my evidence, belittled my cat, but hopefully I have swayed some into thinking that Hedwig is indeed the most un-photogenic cat...In The World!

1 comment: