Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Key to Happiness

As I was washing my face the other day I dragged my fingers across what meager eyebrows I have been graced with. As the water that had pooled in my brows trickled down my face I was amused. For some reason the squeegee type action draining droplets of water amuses me.

I am no stranger to musicals so naturally this not only brought to mind 'Sound of Music' and the classic A Few of My Favorite Things, but also other things that, while they may not all be my favorite things, they do amuse me.

My favorite color is orange. My theory behind it is:Orange reminds me of clowns and though clowns don't necessarily make me happy they make some people happy so orange must be a happy color.

I like big, fat, bushy eyebrows. I prefer straight and serious eyebrows. Some are too animated. That is unnecessary. They should be content to sit on their owner's face and if the moment is right, maybe one can arch up for emphasis.

I like woolly caterpillars. That's pretty self-explanatory... They remind me of bushy eyebrows.

I like animals shaped like jelly beans. Animals that exhibit this fortunate shape tend to be exponentially cuter than their un-jelly bean shaped counterparts. Example... guinea pigs v. rats.

The theme song from Flash Gordon by Queen. Best Song Ever.

Sure, I could continue, but seeing as how I don't have a birthday coming up in the near future there is no reason to construct a complete wish list. Stay tuned for the upcoming post: Lilly's Least Favorite Things or How Evil Is The Blueberry.

1 comment:

  1. Best post ever. I love bushy eyebrows too. Along with cats, flip-flops and ratty sweater jackets.

    ReplyDelete