Thursday, July 23, 2009

But Honey, What About the Beard?

I must admit that I am somewhat of a facial hair aficionado. Eyebrows are the clear winners by far, but I am more than willing to give beards and mustaches their props.

Props to you beards and mustaches.

Now, that being said, don't let my husband know. Though his job requires he keep his face as smooth and hairless as possible, he would much rather include himself in the ranks of people like this.

Again, props to you.

Like I said, I appreciate and admire facial hair but for some reason I don't want it that close to me. Perhaps I have seen the Skittles commercial too many times. Creepy, in my humble opinion.

Maybe I should institute a four-foot rule where a beard is not allowed to get any closer than four feet to me at any given time. A sort of look but don't touch policy. And God help it if it reaches across a table to touch my face. That is not what beards are for. Purely aesthetic.

So to reiterate: I like facial hair. It is good to look at. Hell will break loose if it tries to communicate with me. Yay eyebrows.

2 comments: