Friday, December 18, 2009

Ten

As I drove home from what seems like the millionth doctor's appointment for little Jack in a two-week period a number of random thoughts ran through my mind. I thought I would rush home and share them with my attention-starved readers - you know, give them a little holiday morsel to chew on. The first one, which was obviously the best, escaped me as soon as the others started flittering in.

Some of the random thoughts I had were:

How much do I have to disinfect my kitchen before I can feel safe making Christmas cookies?

If the normal cat sleeps 18+ hours a day and my cats sleep 22+ what does that make them?

Would more people read my blog if I posted more pictures (not of my cats) and less words?

Where did that penguin's foot go?

And of course the list continues. And of course none of those were thoughts as much as they were questions.

I think what is most important is the original thought, the thought that spurred this entire entry is lost. Just a vague shadow of a memory floating in my brain. The world may never know what greatness it could have produced - and trust me it would have produced greatness! Exclamation point even.

The excitement is palpable. ooo and aah

No comments:

Post a Comment