Thursday, March 5, 2009

The First

It shouldn't be hard. It's what I do all the time. Just jot down random thoughts. But, I guess that's where the whole thing starts too. Jotting down the random thoughts is one thing. Making them available to others is another. But here they are in all of their glory, the thoughts of another nameless internet personality. That being said, let's get on with things. Today was a remarkably unexceptional day. Nothing happened out of the ordinary. My cats did nothing. My kid did nothing. I did nothing except read on the internet. I read about a woman who had a fecal transplant and another woman who called 911 about a McDonald's running out of the chicken mcnugget. I'm sure as I get more comfortable with this I will write more. I chose a rather dull day to begin this thing. Stick with me...it'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment